Benazir Income Support Programme Jobs for 2020 Implementation Expert,Senior Software Developer,Enrollment Specialist,Database Administrator,Web Developer & Financial Management Specialist Latest.
- EFCF Implementation Expert (01-Positions)
- Senior Software Developer (01-Positions)
- Enrollment & Monitoring Specialist (Waseela-e-Taleem)(01-Positions)
- Senior Software Engineer (01-Positions)
- Database Administrator (01-Positions)
- Web Developer (01-Positions)
- Financial Management Specialist (FMS) (01-Positions)
|2||Published Date||01 December 2020|
|3||Last Date to Apply||15-December-2020|
- Detailed Terms of Reference (TORs) for the post and Application Form can be download www.bisp.gov.pk.
- A Consultant shall be selected in accordance with the method contained in Part V of the World Bank’s Guide for Selection and Employment of Consultants by the World Bank’s Borrowers, January 2011 revised July which can be perused at the website: www.worldbank.org/procure.
- Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- T.A/D.A shall not be admissible.
- Remuneration would be negotiable commensurating to qualification and experience of the candidate.
- Applications on prescribed “Application Form” available at BISP’s official website duly filled in by the candidates along-with updated/detailed CV should reach on the following email address email@example.com within fifteen (15) days from the date of publications of this advertisement i.e. 1st December, 2020 and the last date to apply for the Post is 15th December, 2020. Name of the post should be clearly mentioned in the Subject of Email.Benazir Income Support Programme jobs latest 2020
Public Service Commission Jobs